Description de l'offre
Interior Design & Visual Merchandising
About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
As a part of the Store Interior Design team you use your deep knowledge of people’s life at home and your high level of home furnishing competence to show many functional, beautiful sustainable and affordable solutions that are relevant to your local market. You also challenge and encourage the many people to see their homes in new ways.
Your tasks will include:
· contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
· applying your home furnishing knowledge to ensure up-to-date room settings and other store media that exceed our visitors’ expectations.
· stimulating and increasing the interest for home furnishing through constantly showing new and inspiring solutions that motivate people to visit the IKEA store frequently.
· using the richness of the IKEA product range to show distinct and different styles that appeal to many individual tastes and needs.
· reflecting the IKEA Brand identity by creating visual impact in all commercial, sales support and co-worker areas. YOUR PROFILE
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· an education in interior design or architecture.
· a deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
· creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
· actively seeking improved methods of working in a simple, lean and cost-efficient way.
· a practical hands-on approach to your tasks and the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment. GROWING TOGETHER
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Paris ( Evry )
Store Interior Design Co-worker (F/H) - CDI
Full Time - Part Time