Description de l'offre
About the job
Kitchen Installation Co-worker
Do you want to be part of creating customer’s dream kitchens?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
IKEA Tottenham are looking for a co-worker who is passionate about customer service excellence and providing a streamlined service within the Kitchen Installation Team.
· Maximising sales and profitability by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
· Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits. You then want to share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
· Actively approaching customers who you see need additional help, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes in order to sell more.
· Understanding your department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager.
It is essential that:
· You are highly organised and enjoy keeping a high attention to detail.
· You have an excellent telephone manner
· You are computer literate and have the ability/desire to learn new computer systems.
· You are able to work independently, by leading yourself and finding better ways.
· 1 x 39hrs contract
· 2 x 30hrs contract
· Sams knowledge is desirable but is not essential!
· Must be available to work weekends with the possibility of occasionally working 1 in 2.
· Must be able to work some evening shifts (until 8pm)
Location: IKEA Tottenham (London)
Is this YOU? We’d love to hear from you!