Description de l'offre
About the job
Swedish Meatballs or Fish & Chips?
We are welcoming applications for IKEA Food
(16 to 30 hour contracts)
At IKEA we have an ambition to create a wonderful everyday life within the homes of millions of people around the world and we do this by offering great quality, sustainable home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
As a co-worker within IKEA food you offer a taste of Sweden to the IKEA store customers, encouraging them to stay longer, enjoy more and return again. You view our customers as guests and treat them as such. You ensure they fully trust and enjoy the food that you and your team have prepared for them, and give them confidence in how IKEA fulfils its responsibility to the planet.
You don’t need previous experience we just ask that you know and use your personal strengths, creating a great working environment where you inspire other co-workers to enhance the guest experience.
We are looking for curious, self-motivated individuals to work in our IKEA Food business areas which include the Restaurant and Swedish Food Market & Bistro.
· Are a great host
· Have a passion for food
· Build good relationships and work with all types of people
· Have the ability to prioritise and organize your own work
· Are a quick learner, adaptable to changing demands
· Thrive in a fast paced environment Is this YOU? We’d love to hear from you!
Some of the benefits of working at IKEA:
· 15% staff discount
· Contributory pension scheme
· End of year present
· Paid marriage / civil partnership day
· Career opportunities in a global organisation
· Subsidised and free healthy choice meals, free salad
Closing date: 22 nd September 2018
Assessment Centre: 10 th October 2018
Start date: 3 rd November 2018
Apply @ www.ikeacareers.co.uk