Sales & Commercial
About the job
ABOUT THE JOB An IKEA co-worker’s main task is to maximise sales and profitability in his/her area of responsibility using knowledge of the IKEA product range, local market conditions and the needs of customers. No other position in the IKEA store is more hands-on in terms of customer contact. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world you will help to ensure the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that serves millions of satisfied customers each day.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
· Actively collaborate on joint creation and advise customers on offering complete home furnishing solutions
· Provide the customer with a high level of experience by integrating the personal desires of the customer with solutions and services of Home Furnishing
· Maximising sales and profitability by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
· Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits. You then want to share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
· Actively approaching customers who you see need additional help, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes in order to sell more.
· Preparing your area of responsibility for stock replenishment and next day’s business.
· Understanding your department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager. YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· You are enthusiastic about people and confident about approaching and talking to the customer in a polite and friendly manner.
· You are enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
· You have a flexible approach to work and are open to change.
· You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
· You can prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of your time.
· Knowledge of english and italian language minimum B2
· German is a plus Available from 1st July 2019.
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Lugano ( Grancia )
Home Furnishing Sales Coworker 70%
Full Time - Part Time