About the job
ABOUT THE JOB The Retail Management Store Commercial job family develops sales in an efficient and effective way in all media in order to attract more customers. The family optimizes our sales priorities and commercial and forecast activities. Our main responsibilities include developing and executing sales steering, selling the IKEA way, range grouping, pricing, range management and launches. This ensures an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience, which leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability. Contributes to the recovery and quality work in the store. This job is also accountable for preventing the occurrence of unnecessary costs related to the products and improving the customer's quality perception.
*Furniture Assembly/Builder experience is required*
Your tasks will include:
· Ensures the overall impression of our furniture is at an extremely high level throughout the store.
· Collaborates with Quality claims as they are received from IOS.
· Performs weekly maintenance checks on displays for quality, appearance, function, and safety.
· Ensures displays are correctly presented and takes the appropriate action when needed.
· Ensures all furniture and accessories are removed from media and works with the Com&In team in the work method process.
· Works with the SAMS case process in conjunction with the Resolutions team.
· Acts as gatekeeper for all damaged articles and determines the best way to repurpose articles. Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
· Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus.
· Experience of working in a customer- and commercial-oriented business.
· Open to change and a high level of flexibility.
· High ambition to work in a team.
· Ability to take personal initiatives.
· Ability to prioritize and organize personal work duties to make the most efficient use of time available.
· Creative in developing smart solutions.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Good knowledge of the IKEA product range.
· Basic knowledge of English.
· Good skilled craftsmanship.
· Basic retail experience.
· High flexibility when dealing with new challenges.
· Solution-orientated behavior.
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together