Description de l'offre
About the job
An eye for detail?
We are welcoming applications for Fork Lift Truck Drivers at IKEA Exeter
(39 hour contracts)
Have you got the skills and ability to contribute to a great experience for the customer by consistently ensuring high availability and quality at the lowest possible cost?
We are looking for curious, self-motivated individuals with a good level of organisational skills and an eye for detail. As part of the Goods Flow Team, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Goods receiving and replenishment process in the most efficient, commercial and safe way.
As a Fork Lift Truck Driver you will be an integral part of the Logistics team working with managers and co-workers from various departments throughout the store.
Your main tasks in the role:
· Ensure excellent goods availability for customers through the correct and timely execution of the store goods flow tasks according to agreed targets.
· Perform the store goods flow operation and administrative tasks that support an efficient goods flow process.
· Work according to inventory and administrative guidelines to maintain the data integrity of the inventory in order to maximise product availability for customers.
· Commit to all IKEA health, safety and security rules and requirements, actively helping colleagues to prevent any incidents involving co-workers, customers, equipment and building.
· Contribute to optimised goods flow operations in the store by working in a smart, simple and cost-conscious way using and sharing good examples.
It is essential that you:
· Are a good example in living IKEA values
· Build good relationships and work with all types of people
· Have the ability to prioritise and organize your own work
· Are a quick learner, adaptable to changing demands
· Have the potential and aspiration to grow within IKEA
· You have flexibility to work shift work including weekends
It is advantageous that you have:
· Previous FLT experience driving Counterbalance and Reach (RTITB)
· Previous fast paced retail and warehouse experience.
Some of the benefits of working at IKEA:
· Competitive salary
· 15% co-worker discount
· Contributory pension scheme
· End of year present
· Career opportunities in a global organisation
· Subsidised and free healthy choice meals
· Paid marriage/civil partnership day
· Paid first day of school leave Is this YOU? We’d love to hear from you!
Hourly rate: £8.75 +0.92 skills allowance
Closing date: 22 nd September 2018
Assessment Centre: 10 th October 2018
Start date: 3rd November 2018
Apply @ www.ikeacareers.co.uk