Description de l'offre
About the job
UK & IE Customer Support Centre
Customer Service Co-worker
Do you enjoy solving problems and talking to people? We could be just what you’re looking for.
At IKEA, we like to do things a little differently and we like to have fun while we do it. We believe in people: putting our co-workers and customers first in everything that we do. We’re looking for people who are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience.
What can you expect working for IKEA?
- A living wage employer offering £8.75 per hour
- An employer contribution pension scheme
- Subsidised meals and a FREE healthy option every day
- Free tea and coffee
- 28 days holiday each year
- Co-worker discount
- Free Parking
- Passion fordeliveringthebestpossibleservicetoourcustomers
- Abletoworkacrossarangeofcommunicationchannelse.g.Phone and email
We believe that everyone has a talent and we want you to grow both personally and professionally because when you grow, IKEA grows too!
We are recruiting for full time positions which includes 39 hours per week, alternate weekends and shifts to be scheduled between 7am and 10:15pm.
Is this YOU? We’d love to hear from you!
Location: Peterborough U.K. & IE Customer Support Centre
Closing Date: 16 th September 2018
Apply @ www.ikea.co.uk/jobs