Description de l'offre
About the job
PURPOSE OF THE JOB I ensure my department/work area is effective for my customers’, and cost-efficient for my store. I handle complaints and claims efficiently and with empathy. I handle payments in an efficient, accurate and friendly way. I always aim to create a positive experience for our customers so they will want to return and shop with us again and again. I actively work towards fulfilling the four tasks of the store: • To act as a highly efficient, and staffed, sales mechanism. • To show home furnishing solutions full of inspiring home furnishing ideas. • To serve as a well-qualified home furnishing specialist. • To provide a day out for the whole family.
• I am helpful and friendly in my approach to my customers, always aiming for a win-win situation and for repeat business.
• My priority is to ensure my work space is effectively equipped at all times throughout the day and that I am ready and available to help customers when needed.
• I have the knowledge, confidence and desire to resolve customer complaints. I deal positively and quickly with any issues they raise.
• I have the knowledge, confidence and desire to make the buying process as easy as possible for our customers.
• I ensure we listen to our customers and use knowledge of both the IKEA product range and how retailing works in order to offer informed solutions and resolve customer issues.
• I am empowered to solve customer complaints within my level of authorisation. I recognise when I need to escalate an issue and then pass on the relevant information to a manager for him/her to be able to deal effectively with the customer.
• I know how to assemble IKEA products so I can assist customers who have difficulties assembling them. I also exchange component parts when they are needed.
• I offer solutions to frequently asked questions. This helps to make a better future shopping experience for everyone
. • I record information accurately in the relevant systems so that we can use the resulting analysis to make improvements to our customers’ future shopping experiences.
• I ensure the IKEA store is a safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and colleagues.
3 x 24 and 2x16 hour contracts per week available. To work 4/5 out of 7 days, this includes 3 out of 4 weekends and shifts between 8am and 11pm. Some weekday daytime availability is required.
Closing date: 25th September 2018