About the job
Customer Relations Co-worker - IKEA Reading
Our departments are fast paced and interactive environments and include Meet & Greet at store entrance, tills, and customer service areas. If you have a passion for ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything you do then IKEA Reading could be the place for you!
Are you looking to...
Work in an enjoyable atmosphere, where you can be yourself, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow every day? Here , your voice matters. You will feel important, respected and will contribute in a challenging environment with the support of an amazing team, to drive a positive shopping experience in our store.
It is essential that:
· You are flexible to be flexible to work a combination of days, weekends and evenings
· You are available to work 2 out of every 3 weekends
· Your values reflect the IKEA values
· You are passionate and enthusiastic about creating an amazing shopping experience for your customers
· You have an interest in home furnishing
· You enjoy working as part of a team
· You are energised by working in a fast paced and busy environment
· You are flexible to take on a combination of roles
· You can prioritise and organise your work effectively and efficiently
· You are passionate about developing yourself
· You embrace change
· Living Wage of £8.75 per hour
· Shift patterns cover all retail hours and may start at 8am or finish at 10pm with a minimum of 1 late shift per week
· Weekend working 2 out of 3 weekends essential
· 15% IKEA discount
· Contributory pension scheme
· Free Parking
· Great local bus service on 15 & 26 routes
· Free healthy meals , fruit, tea & coffee
· Christmas Party, Gift & Breakfast
· 3 Team building events each year
· Life insurance 3 x salary
· High Street Discount Scheme
· Interest free loans - Season Tickets, Computer, furniture
· Additional days off - First day of school, Wedding, Given day
Part time contracts available 24-30 hours per week
At IKEA, we like to do things a little differently and we like to have fun while we do it. We believe in putting our co-workers and customers first in everything that we do.
We believe that everyone has a talent and we want you to grow both personally and professionally because when you grow,IKEA grows too!