Job 1 of 1
About the job
An eye for detail ?
We are welcoming applications for
Logistics Replenishment Co -Workers for IKEA Greenwich
IKEA Greenwich will be a leading sustainability store… As a store team we have a shared responsibility to ensure that caring for people and planet is an integral part of everything we do. We want our customers to love to shop, our co-workers love to work, and our community love to engage. We will be a genuine part of the Greenwich community seeking to get to know our neighbours and come together to connect around sustainability and home furnishings. We will create a wonderful shopping experience for our customers, helping IKEA London to become bigger and better… all within a highly efficient and demanding London retail environment.
Have you got the skills and ability to contribute to a great meeting with the customer by ensuring consistently high availability with high quality at the lowest possible cost?
We are looking for a curious, self-motivated individual with good level of organisational skills and an eye for detail. To take responsibility as part of the Logistics team for the completion of the Goods receiving, replenishment, and customer service in the most efficient, commercial and safe way.
As Logistics Co-worker you will be an integral part of our team working with managers and co-workers from various functions. Depending on the role you may also work directly with our customers offering the best possible shopping experience and providing a fun day out.
Your main tasks in the role:
· You will provide an excellent shopping experience for our customers.
· Contribute to the highest goods availability for customers by the correct and on-time execution of the store goods flow tasks.
· Contribute to the agreed goals of the action plan in the daily work.
· Perform effectively the store goods flow operation and administrative tasks that support an efficient goods flow process.
· Work according to inventory and administrative guidelines to maintain the data integrity of the inventory in order to maximise product availability for our customers.
· Commit to all IKEA health, safety and security rules and requirements, and actively help colleagues to prevent any incidents involving co-workers, customers, equipment and building.
· Contribute to optimised goods flow operations in the store by working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way using and sharing good examples.
· Depending on the role and work area, you will pick goods for customers within an agreed timeframe, securing excellent quality of delivery.
It is advantageous that you have:
· Previous fast paced retail and warehouse experience.
· Previous retail experience including customer service.
It is essential that you:
· Are a good example in living IKEA values
· Build good relationships and work with all types of people
· Have the ability to prioritise and organize your own work
· Are a quick learner, adaptable to changing demands
· Have the potential and aspiration to grow within IKEA
· Have some flexibility to travel before the store opens for development
· You are able to work shifts starting between 03:00-06:00 am
Ready to apply? Please follow the link below and include a recent CV & covering letter explaining your reasons for wanting to join IKEA Greenwich, and what you believe you will contribute to our fantastic new store…
Closing date: 20 September 2018
Salary: £10.20 per hour (part time contracts available)
Start date: October/November 2018
Additional Information :
10 x 16/20 hour contracts available
Availability for early morning starts, Different shifts between 03:00 and 11:00am and for working weekends.
Vacancy close:20 September 2018