Description de l'offre
Job 1 of 1
About the job
Aboutthejob"> Kitchen Planning and dining co-worker
We are looking for enthusiastic co workers with good personal discipline and attention to detail. As you will be assisting customers with planning their kitchens you should also be computer literate. You should also have the ability to take your own initiative, make things happen and follow up on customer’s orders. Does this sound like you? If so apply today.
Do you have the passion & motivation to bring home furnishing to life in our new Greenwich store?
Do you want to be part of creating an even better everyday life for the many?
IKEA Greenwich will be a leading sustainability store… As a store team we have a shared responsibility to ensure that caring for people and planet is an integral part of everything we do.
We want our customers to love to shop, our co-workers love to work, and our community loves to engage.
We will be a genuine part of the Greenwich community seeking to get to know our neighbours and come together to connect around sustainability and home furnishings.
We will create a wonderful shopping experience for our customers, helping IKEA London to become bigger and better… all within a highly efficient and demanding London retail environment. We are looking for leaders who truly empower and engage our co-workers and inspire them to create an emotional connection with our customers and community.
· You are confident about approaching and talking to people in a polite and friendly manner.
· You are enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
· You have a flexible approach to work and are open to change.
· You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
· You can prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of your time.
It is essential that:
· Your values reflect the IKEA values
· You are passionate about our customers and curious about how home furnishing can improve their everyday life at home.
· You can demonstrate that you have exceeded both qualitative and quantitative goals at a comparable level.
· You are creative in finding new ways to surprise customers and co-workers.
· Are passionate about developing people and contributing to the country succession and IKEA.
· You have a track record in spotting and developing talent
· You get energy and enjoy working in a fast paced and future-oriented environment.
· You embrace change and lead in an interdependent way
Please apply with CV & covering letter explaining your reasons for wanting to join IKEA Greenwich, and what you believe you will contribute to our fantastic new store…
IKEA supports the Living wage foundation with a starting rate of £10.20
Location: London Greenwich
Contact for more information
Additional Information :
Availability to work weekends, early and late shifts