Description de l'offre
Job 1 of 1
About the job
Aboutthejob"> 2019 is going to bring a new IKEA Store
We are now recruiting for roles starting October 2018
IKEA Food Co-worker
IKEA Greenwich will be our leading sustainable store in the UK & Ireland! As a store team we have a shared responsibility to ensure that caring for people and planet is an integral part of everything we do. We will be a genuine part of the Greenwich community seeking to get to know our neighbours and co-create around sustainability and home furnishings and simply have fun with them, too!
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. As the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. You can join our Greenwich team now and grow with us.
And we need you:
· You are confident about approaching and talking to people in a polite and friendly manner.
· You are enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
· You have a flexible approach to work and are open to change.
· You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
· You can prioritise, organise your own work to make efficient use of your time.
It is essential that:
· You are experienced in a high volume food operation
· You have a passion for food
· You get energy and enjoy working in a fast paced and future-oriented environment
· You put the customer at the heart of all that you do, everyday
· You are able to identify and maximise commercial opportunities
· You have availability across evenings and weekends
· You are able to travel before the store opens
We are looking for part time (12-30hrs p/w) co-workers who will support our new Greenwich team by working in our Kitchen, Restaurant, Swedish Food Market, Bistro or Cafés
Are you hungry for the opportunity?
Closing date: 26 th September 2018
Location: London Greenwich
Contact for more information.
Additional Information :
Availability to work weekends, earley and late shifts.
Part time and full time roles available.