Click here for job details">IKEA GREENWICH - Co-worker
About the job
2019 is going to bring a new IKEA Store
We are now recruiting for roles starting between October and December 2018
IKEA GREENWICH Co-Worker
IKEA Greenwich will be our leading sustainable store in the UK & Ireland! As a store team we have a shared responsibility to ensure that caring for people and planet is an integral part of everything we do. We will be a genuine part of the Greenwich community seeking to get to know our neighbours and co-create around sustainability and home furnishings. And simply have fun with them, too!
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. You can join our Greenwich team now and grow with us.
We will create a wonderful shopping experience for our customers, which will support the evolution of a bigger and better IKEA UK & IE… all within a highly efficient and demanding London retail environment. We are looking for Co-workers who truly connect and engage with our customers, Co-workers that co-create and inspire our customers to creating an EVEN better everyday life at home.
We want to be the store where Londoners connect and home comes to life:
Our Co-workers love to work
Our Customers love to shop
Our Community loves to engage
· You actively approach customers who you see require additional help. You identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
· You keep your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basics.
· You actively offer all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a better shopping experience for them.
And we need you:
· You are passionate about Home Furnishing and the IKEA brand.
· You are confident about approaching and talking to people in a polite and friendly manner.
· You like making connections with people, motivating and inspiring them.
· You are enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
· You have a flexible approach to work and are open to change.
· You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
· You can prioritise, organise your own work to make efficient use of your time.
It is essential that:
· Your values reflect the IKEA values
· You are passionate about our customers and curious about how home furnishing can improve their everyday life at home.
· You are creative in finding new ways to surprise customers and co-workers.
· You get energy and enjoy working in a fast paced and future-oriented environment.
· You are open to change and enjoy variety in your work.
· You have a personal connection with sustainability.
· YOu look for smarter ways to work.
Candidates applying should be flexible to work late, early and weekend shifts
Closing date: 16 st September 2018
Location: London Greenwich
Contact for more information.
Additional Information :
A mix of both full-time and part-time contracts are available for various roles
Here are some other vacancies your might like
L’histoire débute en 1943 avec la création d’IKEA par Ingvar Kampard. Entreprise suédoise, IKEA est spécialiste dans la conception et la vente de mobilier en kit ou prêt à poser. Initialement centrée autour de la vente d’objets tels que des stylos, des cadres photos ou des nappes, c’est en 1948 que les meubles font leur apparition. Le premier magasin IKEA ouvre ses portes en 1958 en Suède. Aujourd’hui, acteur mondial présent dans plus de 40 pays, le groupe réalise 27 milliards d’euros de vente et emploie 139 000 personnes. Son siège social est basé au Pays-Bas.
En France, l’enseigne compte 29 magasins et prévoit l’ouverture prochaine de 3 magasins d’ici 2016. Au total, IKEA France estime à terme le nombre de magasins sur le territoire français à 40 voire 50. La philosophie de l'enseigne repose sur la production de produits uniques de qualité à des prix accessibles via une vaste gamme de produits d’ameublement esthétiques et fonctionnels.