Description de l'offre
About the job
ABOUT THE JOB An IKEA co-worker’s main task is to maximise sales and profitability in his/her area of responsibility using knowledge of the IKEA product range, local market conditions and the needs of customers. No other position in the IKEA store is more hands-on in terms of customer contact. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world you will help to ensure the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that serves millions of satisfied customers each day.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
· Maximising sales and profitability by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
· Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits. You then want to share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
· Actively approaching customers who you see need additional help, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes in order to sell more.
· Preparing your area of responsibility for stock replenishment and next day’s business.
· Understanding your department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager. YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· You are confident about approaching and talking to people in a polite and friendly manner.
· You are enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
· You have a flexible approach to work and are open to change.
· You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
· You can prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of your time. GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Additional Information :
20 hours per week. Co-workers must have full flexibility to work during the day and evening, and weekends.
Ability to work independently and confidence in communicating with customer is essential. Preferred candidate will have previous experience in retail and a strong customer focus.
Computer literacy and ability to handle physical challenges is also essential.