Join us as our Room Attendant
InterContinental Edinburgh The George are looking for Room Attendant to join our expanding Housekeeping Team.
InterContinental Edinburgh The George has been welcoming hotel guests since 1881. A nod to Edinburgh’s rich literary heritage, The Printing Press Bar & Kitchen was once home to acclaimed novelist Susan Ferrier), whilst Burr & Co. is a lovely coffee shop with a devoted local following.
Winner of Luxury Brand Hotel of the Year at the 2019 Scottish Hotel Awards
Room Attendants, receive some great perks including:
· £17,561.76 (£8.42 Per Hour)
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
InterContinental Edinburgh The George are looking for Room Attendants whose tasks include maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and guest service across the hotel, and providing a comfortable and luxurious stay for guests in a home away from home.
Background in a similar role is preferred, but not essential. This role Very physically demanding so previous jobs with transferrable skills would be beneficial.
Our Housekeeping Manager looks at motivation and attitude, as key when hiring our Room Attendants.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding cleaning standards, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
We are looking for a candidate who can motivate and delegate effectively, is enthusiastic, flexible and has a professional and caring attitude towards guests and colleagues alike.
We are looking for a Room Attendant with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Room Attendant , then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.