Join us as our Night Porter
Principal York are looking for Night Porter to join our family.
Principal York, is steps from the train station, and is the perfect base from which to discover the historic city of York. Blending the grandeur of late-Victorian architecture with the comforts of modern travel, Principal York offers its guests the warmest welcome this side of the Pennines
Night Porters receive some great IHG perks including:
· Competitive, Plus Great IHG Perks!
· Welcome Bonus - £500, Explained on Application
· Shift Pattern 23:00pm- 07:00am
· Full and Part Time Roles Available
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Principal York are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of Night Porter.
As Night Porter role is delivering high levels of customer service, ensuring all health and safety and hotel standards are adhered to and have the drive, determination and commitment to make things happen.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Night Porter with lots of Passion, Energy and Warmth.
We’re looking Night Porter to join our Family. We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding service, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Night Porter , then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.