· Support all customer and business queries both in their local and English language.
· Ensure timely processing of invoices and payments as per SLA.
· Performing Specialty activities like resolving exceptions.
· Ensuring timely and accurate payment to suppliers through usage of accounting & banking systems.
· Translation of documents.
· Good understanding of the key policies impacting the process.
· Should have sound process Knowledge.
· Active participation and support in team & process related projects/initiatives.
· Mentoring and coaching of new team members.
· Support in seamless audit & comply process activities as per SOX compliance.
· Assistance in formulation/updating of SOPs and ensuring compliance to SOP’s and applicable policies related to invoice processing.
Your day to day
Key Shared Accountabilities
· Relationship with internal and external teams e.g R2C, GAA, HA, Hotels, Corporate stakeholders, SOX & Audit.
· Assistant Manager- Accounts Payable
Direct Reports / Indirect Reports
· External Auditors, Business Support, FP&A, Financial Reporting, Global Technology and Support, Senior Leadership team.
What we need from you
Required Education, Experience, Technical Skills and Knowledge
Education and Experience
Degree/Diploma in Language along with Bachelor’s (B.Com) degree or Masters degree in Finance or accounting Preferred , 3+ years of work-related experience. Proficiency in language (Reading, Writing and Speaking)
Technical Skills and Knowledge
Good knowledge of relevant Systems and applications used in accounting function like PeopleSoft. Conversant with MS Office, ERP exposure
Communication - Possess good communication skills.
Flexibility - Flexible to work in multiple shifts
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
What we offer
Take adequate decisions to streamline and improve day to activities after discussion with line Manager.