Located in the heart of the Hunter Valley, just over two hours north of Sydney, Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley offers premier resort accommodation with breathtaking vineyard views. Our guests can be pampered at our onsite Ubika Spa, perfect their swing on the 18-hole golf course, enjoy a game of tennis or basketball and indulge in renowned local wines and produce at our onsite restaurant and bars.
Designed to stimulate all your senses, Ubika Spa becomes a private sanctuary. From luxurious facials to hands-on body therapies, Ubika Spa provides guests with premium products combined with the highest quality therapy and expertise.
Your day to day
As our Hairdresser, you'll use your talent, flair, creativity and specialised skills to style, cut and present hair in line with guest expectations. You'll be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of service and maintaining a high level of cleanliness and serenity in our luxurious spa facility.
What we need from you
· Minimum Certificate III in Hairdressing (or equivalent)
· At least one year experience as a hairdresser
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Dynamic, vibrant, confident, warm and professional personality
· Ability to confidently speak to and sell a variety of products and services
· High standard of personal presentation
· The flexibility to work on a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays
· You must also meet the legal requirements to work in this country
What we offer
· Become part of the global IHG family – opening a door to endless career opportunities, click here to find out more about us
· Uniform provided & laundered
· Free meal on shift
· Free onsite car parking
· Free rounds of golf at Crowne plaza Hunter Valley
· Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Food & Beverage and Spa Discounts
· IHG Hotel Room discounts for all colleagues
· Training & development – we’re passionate about growing our talent. We’ll provide the training & development you need to succeed & progress into your next role
· As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives