Do you have experience in Guest Service Management?
voco St Davids Cardiff are looking for a Guest Service Manager to join there growing Front Office Team on a 130 hours per month Guaranteed Hours per calendar month at upto £14.10 per HourAre you looking for a Guest Service Manager role that will offer you Flexibility, variety, diversity and where you can stamp you mark on the Front of House department?Based in Cardiff Bay this role will work closely with the operations team, within InterContinentals Group leased estate a FTSE 100 Company with a Global footprint that specialise in delivering exceptional services to its guests.
As Guest Services Manager, Support the Front Office Lead to ensure a guest is met with a genuine welcome and that their needs are attended to throughout their stay.
A Guest Services Manager communicates both internally within the front office and externally, both with the wider hotel team and immediate locale to ensure the guest experience is personalised and always exceeds expectation.
This role will give a great opportunity for a Guest Services Manager to coach and lead the front of house team and play a major part in the hotel’s growth and development.
Your day to day
our Guest Services Managers have a number of areas of Accountability: Reception, Switchboard, Guest Services, Retail units, Lounge, Concierge and Nights
· Responsible for the efficient daily running of Guest Services team
· Maintain a warm and friendly manner with each interaction, whilst ensuring efficiency during busy periods for check in, checkout, and in the lobby area
· Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
· Drive loyalty recognition for all members, ensuring Medallia score is above 85%
· Be aware of VIP guests arriving, in-house, and departing including communication of any known movements
· Ensure you have exceptional knowledge about the hotel product to comfortably talk about and sell hotel offerings including F&B outlets, corner shop, and meeting rooms
· Action guest requests to the highest standards, always keeping the brand values in mind with each guest interaction
· Within context of objectives set by manager, assign tasks, and monitor progress against performance metrics
· Ensures work of team is performed consistently within expected standards
· Improve processes, systems or products
· Solve multiple, undefined problems that span multiple work flows
· Conduct regular check-ins and engagement of team members
· Coaching and supporting team members to develop
· Steps up to leads department if and when required
What we need from you
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing a people focused Guest Services team and have strong people management experience.
· Minimum 2+ years working within a Front of House department of a hotel in a Duty Management or Team Leadership role
· Proven track record with success at training and implementation of process and audit
· Shows awareness of market trends and has the ability to implement new initiatives
· Good understanding of systems to support driving results –Opera, Delphi, Microsoft suite
· Knowledge of a service optimization tool ‘Quore’ a plus
What we offer
· Flexible Guaranteed Hour Contract with opportunity to Flex up with Business Needs.
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Company Pension scheme
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (Increasing with Service to a Max 33 Days)
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop your career.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Guest Services Manager , then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK