Join us as a Front Office Supervisor
voco St Davids Cardiff are looking for Front Office Supervisor to lead our Front Office Team
Benefits of Working as a Front Office Supervisor:
· £17,440.80 Plus Upselling Opportunities
· Full Time Contract
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Refer a friend bonus
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself
As Front Office Supervisor, your genuine passion for our guests should be second nature to you, as you will represent everything that voco has to offer our guests through personalised and bespoke moments to ensure the guest a memorable experience with us each and every time they visit.
You will be a role model for the team, fast learner and have the ability to run the shift to the highest of standards. Based on the role and you will also need experience of working with Opera or Fidelo systems.
Our Ideal Candidate should have experience in a Receptionist Position, and be ready to take on the leadership of our Receptionist Team.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the Front Office Supervisor role, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK