There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people.
They’re just people. Doing business.
By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set.
Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that Modern business travellers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Located in the Valley of The Hawkesbury River, just 45 minutes from Sydney and at the foothills of the Blue Mountains, Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley is the ideal destination for a group getaway, romantic retreat, wedding or conference destination. Based on 8 hectares of landscaped gardens, our comfortable, contemporary rooms and suites, delicious dining options and the only Villa Thalgo Day Spa in Australia, provide our guests with a diverse destination experience. Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley is where indulgent retreat meets urban convenience.
Crowne Plaza Hawkesbury Valley is looking for a Part Time Night Auditor to join our Front Office team!
Your day to day
Reporting to the Front Office Manager & Front Office Night Manager, you'll be involved in all pertinent matters affecting overnight guest service and hotel operations (23:00 – 07:00) to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel. You'll play a key role in the delivery of our superior branded guest service experience and will respond to guest needs and issues as they arise.
You will be responsible for running the hotel’s night audit activities, supervising, directing and supporting the Reception teams with their daily activities, knowledge, development and promotion of associated hotel activities and rewards programs. You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of the hotel guests overnight and communicating with the Hotel Leadership Team in the event of any serious emergency, security or health & safety matter. You will also be required to undertake some Housekeeping, Food & Beverage and Finance duties in the hotel during your shift.
This is a part time position based in the shift period 23:00 – 07:00. This role will require you to work across a 7 day roster which will include weekends and public holidays.
What we need from you
For this vital role, we’re looking for someone who:
· You'll be an approachable person and have a real passion for providing connecting and seamless service to ensure a memorable guest experience
· Dynamic, vibrant, confident and professional personality
· At least 2 years’ experience within a hotel Front Office operation, with exposure to both Reception and Reservation procedures.
· Working knowledge of a hotel property management system such as Opera
· Excellent customer relations, problem solving, decision making and time management skills
· Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and willingness to manage multiple tasks, conflicting deadlines and varying guest situations.
· High standard of personal presentation
· The flexibility to work on a rotating roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays
· A current New South Wales Responsible Service of Alcohol qualification
· You must also meet the legal requirements to work in this country
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform allowance, free parking, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.co