Join us as our Event Waiter
voco St Davids Cardiff are looking for Events Waiters to join our Conference and Banqueting Family.
Set on Cardiff Bay's waterfront, voco St David's Cardiff makes a bold statement, with its glass-fronted façade, private balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows, and coastal setting. Presented with a Gold Award by Visit Wales, voco St David's Cardiff hotel offers a luxurious retreat from which to explore Wales' capital city.
Events Waiter’s receive some great perks including:
· Flexible Contract - Guaranteed Hours Every Week
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rata)
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Join us as our Event Waiter, at the flourishing heart of voco St David's Cardiff is a wonderful setting for meetings, conferences, weddings and celebrations alike. The hotel has eight contemporary event spaces to choose from - each with exceptional views over Cardiff Bay.
We’re looking Event Waiter to join our voco St David’s Cardiff family. We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for Event Waiter with passion, energy and warmth.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Days, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Event Waiter, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.