Join us as our Conference & Events Assistant
Crowne Plaza London The City are looking for Conference & Events Assistant to join our family.
Crowne Plaza London The City places you in the heart of London, walking distance from St. Paul's Cathedral and London Stock Exchange. This 4-star hotel is close to Museum of London and London Bridge and has 204 air-conditioned rooms
Conference & Events Assistant’s, receive some great IHG perks:
· £19188.62 per Annum (£9,594.31 pro rata)
· 20 Hour Contract
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Our Conference & Events team at the Crowne Plaza London The City Hotel looks after 2540 square feet (236 square meters) of space consisting of a conference centre and meeting rooms.. Our Conference & Events team are passionate about hospitality and delivering excellent service to our clients.
As Conference & Event Assistant, you’ll be delivering attentive customer service with a primary focus of meeting room set up and hosting, full training provided with a secondary role of working on food service as and when required.
The role of Conference & Events Assistant would suit individuals who are looking for a part time role to take their first steps in a professional events operation and/or those wishing to build on current skill and experience.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for Conference & Events Assistant with lots of Passion, Energy and Warmth.
An ideal candidate will be able to ensure all customers have a great experience, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team
The right attitude and personality is key for this position, the hours of work are flexible and fluctuate in line with business levels.
Previous Food and Beverage experience would be an asset but is not essential as full training will be provided.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Conference & Events Assistant , then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.