Join us as Concierge,
Principal Grand Central Hotel are looking for Concierge to join our Front Office Family.
Principal Grand Central Hotel, directly adjoining Central Station, Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow was originally built in the late 19th-century as a great British railway hotel. One of the city's most prestigious buildings. Today, this iconic hotel is still a very much loved landmark in Glasgow's skyline, sat within the hub of the Style Mile and at the centre of the city's many attractions.
Concierge’s receive some great IHG perks including:
· Competitive Salary, Plus Great IHG Perks!
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Join us as our Concierge, at the flourishing heart of Principal Grand Central Hotel.
As Concierge you’ll work under the guidance of our Head Concierge, we are looking for a passionate Concierge to accommodate guest requests and deliver an exceptional level of service.
You will be an enthusiastic individual and will be ready to respond to guest needs; as Concierge you will be able to provide recommendations to deliver a personalised service.
We’re looking Concierge to join our Front Office Family family. We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Concierge with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
Our Concierge should be passionate, positive and calm.
As our Concierge you should be energetic and have a passion for Guest Satisfaction.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Weekdays, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Concierge , then please click ‘apply ’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.