Join us as our Commis Waiter
Principal Manchester are looking for Commis Waiter to join our Refuge family.
Built as the headquarters for the Refuge Assurance Company in 1895 and extended in 1912, The Principal Manchester has recently completed major renovations, which put The Principal Manchester centre-stage in our 'urban lifestyle' hotel brand, including a destination restaurant and bar ‘Refuge’.
Our Commis Waiter’s, receive some great perks including:
· £8.21 Hour (Every Hour Worked Paid Monthly)
· Flexible Guaranteed Hours Contract
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days. (Pro Rata)
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
We are looking for Commis Waiters to join our busy food outlet Refuge, this role will be assisting the food and beverage team by collecting food and carrying it up and down stairs.
Our Commis Waiters assist the team by clearing and cleaning down tables.
Our Commis Waiters will be communicating with chefs on the pass, and ensuring messages are passed to the team.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for Commis Waiters with lots of Passion, Energy and Warmth.
The role of Commis Waiter although needs no experience we do require our team to be able to carry large trays of food, this role is a Physically demanding role and requires a basic level of English to communicate with the team.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Days, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Commis Waiter, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.