Join us as our Breakfast Waiter
InterContinental Edinburgh The George are looking for Breakfast Waiter to join our expanding Team.
InterContinental Edinburgh The George has been welcoming hotel guests since 1881. A nod to Edinburgh’s rich literary heritage, The Printing Press Bar & Kitchen was once home to acclaimed novelist Susan Ferrier), whilst Burr & Co. is a lovely coffee shop with a devoted local following.
Winner of Luxury Brand Hotel of the Year at the 2019 Scottish Hotel Awards
Breakfast Waiters, receive some great perks including:
· Up to £17,561.76 (£8.42 Per Hour)
· Flexible Contract Guaranteed Hours,
· Shifts Between 06:00am -13:00pm
· £400 Welcome Bonus – Paid in Month 4 of Employment
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rata)
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
InterContinental Edinburgh The George, are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of a Breakfast Waiter.
As Breakfast Waiter you will be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our guests to guarantee high satisfaction, you will be engaging with guests in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure smooth and efficient service within our Breakfast restaurant, The Printing Press Bar & Kitchen.
As our Breakfast Waiter you’ll always be focused on great customer experience and creating memories for our valued guests.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We’re looking for candidates who are naturally passionate about hospitality and the delivery of fantastic customer service. Ideally you will warm and confident, have an eye for detail and highly motivated to strive for perfection
We are looking for a Breakfast Waiter with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Breakfast Waiter , then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.