Join us as an Assistant Restaurant Manager
InterContinental Edinburgh The George are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager
The benefits of working as an Assistant Restaurant Manager:
· Up to £24,000 Per Annum (Plus Service Charge)
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Refer a friend bonus
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Dry Cleaning of Work Ware
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will have previous Assistant Manager Role within a Hotel environment
As a Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be managing staff rotas on a weekly and monthly basis, delivering Team Training
Part of this role is delivering statistics and both long and short-term planning, you will work with Restaurant Manager to deliver Private Dining, Customer Care and Mystery Guest experience, reviews and ensure our service quality assurance planning is up to date and on target.
To be our Assistant Restaurant manager you need to have experience in a similar role or a minimum of 18 months within 4/5* hotel or High-end restaurant, you will be Familiar with rota management and controlling payroll costs.
If you feel you are the right candidate for our Assistant Restaurant Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.