Sub-editing intern needed for a Film Distribution Company
3 MONTH INTERNSHIP - UNPAID and FULL TIME POSITION
We are a London based film exhibitor organisation run by volunteers. We run the hugely successful London Iranian Film Festival and have many other Iranian cinema, networking and music events running throughout the year. We also specialise in film distribution and licensing.
Common tasks will include:
- Editing and rewriting text/ movie subtitles
- Checking copy for spelling, grammatical and factual errors
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language, Knowledge of the Farsi/Persian Language is a big plus
- Decent writing skills and a flair for producing compelling copy
- Positive and hard-working attitude
- A creative thinker
- A good understanding of the business and cultural awareness
- Passion for cinema is a plus
If film is your passion, you will gain invaluable knowledge of what it’s like to work for a film festival that specialises in this particular area. This is an amazing opportunity to get exposure to various parts of the film industry and get a first work experience.
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm
You take great pride in what he/she delivers, enough is never good enough? If this sounds like you then please send us your CV with a short cover letter. The successful applicant will be required to start immediately.
Benefits we offer: Full training, references and recommendations when required.
This role would suit someone who is happy to work in a growing start-up.
Please note that this is a 3 Month, Full Time and Unpaid Internship.