Here at Iceland we’re different. We care. We’re not a dull stuffy corporate. We’re one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together. Due to expansion within the team we have a fantastic opportunity for three Retail Service Desk Advisors to join us, and help support our stores on a 24/7 basis.
Purpose of Role:
To ensure that by working as a team we support the company objectives. To offer support and call resolution to all Iceland stores regarding hardware, software and procedural issues, ensuring that the service provided is delivered with a consistently professional manner, within agreed service levels and Advisor Targets. To provide an additional communication function to stores and field. To support internal departments by providing additional system checks that interface store and Deeside.
Achieve individual performance targets:
· To support workflow in line with the Retail Service Desk Targets
· Achieve advisor accuracy (less than 0.5% errors)
· Call length – within set targets
· After Call Work – within set targets
Traces (including adherence to shifts and sickness):
· To accurately log all calls within the relevant call buckets
· To offer a first time fix avoiding repeat calls
· To achieve set coaching target in order to ensure business needs are met by delivering high standards of customer service
Manage 3 rd party contacts :
· To assign calls to the relevant 2 nd / 3 rd party support teams where a first time fix is not possible
· To chase all “Open Calls” Daily, ensuring the quickest possible resolution
· Escalate issues to Team Leaders / Service Delivery Manager
· Ensuring the customer is kept informed of call progress at all times
Provide ongoing support:
· To support new services that are launched to retail
· To provide input and improvement to the Desk knowledge database
· To support the Retail Service Desk Supervisor where required
Continually ensure communication and development are focussed upon:
· To take responsibility for your awareness of product, system and procedural updates and changes (including the database). Ensure you remain fully up to date with all forms of communication.
· Notice Boards
· Team Meetings
· Focus Groups / Talking Shop
· Talking Together
· Have an excellent working knowledge of the Appliance / Retail, to support stores with any queries they may have.
Key Result Areas:
· Take personal responsibility for understanding your customer and deliver an appropriate level of service through adapting style and approach
· Ensure all calls are logged accurately, detailing fully the issue
· Issues are resolved/Chased in the quickest possible time
· Customer are kept informed of any delays to resolution
· Using your knowledge of the coaching form ensure that you are offering a consistent and high standard of service in line with the rest of the department. Positively act on feedback to further improve and develop skills.
Make a difference to your career at Iceland, we expect a lot but you’ll get a lot back in return. We will help you to grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care.
Our benefits package includes:
· A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
· 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
· 10% store discount, 30% discount with Club Individual Restaurant Group
· Free parking onsite
· Double discount weeks
· Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
· Subsidised Costa onsite
· Discounted gym membership
· Charity fundraising events
· Educational sponsorship
· Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
· Long service awards
· Reward & recognition
· Rewards discount / cashback scheme at over 150 retailers. Categories including shopping, electricals, holidays, restaurants, insurance, and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.