· Ensures all employees provide courteous and professional service at all times.
· Ensures all employees maintain up-to-date awareness of Hotel product knowledge, current promotion, policy changes and appropriate internal communication.
· Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found.
· Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations, understanding and strictly adhering to Rules & Regulations established in the Employee Handbook and the Hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene and health & safety.
· Assists the Personnel Manager in preparing the Human Resources Report and Manning Report on a timely manner.
· Assists with the management of the Hotel Evaluation and Appraisal processes.
· Is actively involved in the welfare, safety, development and well-being of employees providing advice, counselling and truthful, diplomatic feedback.
· Ensures high standards of personal presentation & grooming.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Ensures and practices the utmost protection of office's confidentiality.
· Responds to requests to undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties and to changes as dictated by the Hotel, industry and company.