Welcome to the Andaz, where our name translates from Hindi as “personal style”…
Our hotel is not conventional, this is reflected in our people and woven into the fabric of our culture of creating memorable experiences.
Uncover an environment free of barriers, where ideas are exchanged and encouraged. We are a 5 Star Lifestyle Hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London. Featuring 267 newly refurbished rooms, 7 exciting bars & restaurants and 15 diverse event spaces. We embrace people challenging the norm and who aren’t afraid of standing out, that’s what makes us different – your personal style whether that be tattoos, piercings or pink hair.
As a Kitchen Porter at the Andaz London Liverpool Street, I have the opportunity to learn on a daily basis thanks to the motivated Back of House I am surrounded by.
I am responsible for collecting and cleaning all the operation equipment (pots, glasses, crockery, cutlery & machinery) and maintaining kitchen hygiene standards up to the required levels. Much of my role involves ensuring that the kitchen facilities are clean by disinfecting areas, brushing and mopping floors as well as washing walls & ceilings.
What I love most about working in the Back of House team is the family spirit, it is an environment that I find is fun, creative and also open to change or new ideas. We are always looking for ways to improve and often find inspiration through our own ideas and experiences.
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, which is also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
• 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
• Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
• 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
• Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
• Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
• Bike 2 work scheme
• Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
• Workplace pension scheme
• Annual season ticket loan
• Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in the form of complimentary stays, massages and many more
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying.