About Park Hyatt
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide discerning, affluent business and leisure guests with elegant and luxurious accommodations. Guests of Park Hyatt hotels receive highly attentive personal service in an intimate environment. Located in several of the world's premier destinations, each Park Hyatt hotel is custom designed to combine sophistication with a distinctive regional character.
About the role
Park Hyatt Kyoto is currently seeking an experienced Duty Manager who will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. Reporting to the Front Office & Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the activities of the dynamic Front Office Team and Hotel, connecting with people so they can be their best. A good understanding of multi-tasking and caring for our guests will ensure your shift is full of exciting challenges.
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your professional Front Office career within an international company; either in Japan or overseas.
· Currenly live in Japan or holding proper visa to enter Japan should be mandatory in this situation
· Front Office Experience in ffive start hotels is preffered
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Front Office Manager
· Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are required
· Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese is essential