Casual Waiter/ress Room Service – Mini Bar
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London's West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starred Italian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
Ideal candidate profile
About the role
You are accountable for providing guests with all service and assistance connected with their VIP Amenities programme & replenishment of the mini-bars. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Requisition defective Mini Bars when required
· Defrost/clean Mini Bars when required
· Record guest consumption accurately and replenish minibars to par stock
· Ensure prompt checking and posting of departure room minibars
· Security of stock and accountability for missing items at close of shift
· Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and reports guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests
We are looking for a team player, curious and proactive Casual Waiter/ress to work alongside our Room Service Team. With your natural social skills and your passion to achieve the best, you will be part of a strong, fun and vibrant team.
Previous experience working in the same or similar role in a five star hotel environment is not required but will be an advantage.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and passionate individual that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Cycle 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer right to work checks.