An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven Housekeeping Attendant - Public Areas to join our Housekeeping team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most.
The Housekeeping Attendant - Public Areas will be responsible for the cleanliness of all hotel public areas. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Cleans meeting rooms if needed, hallways and all restrooms
· Sweeps carpets and hoovers if required and appropriate
· Empty ashtrays and bins
· Polishes furniture and fixtures
· Vacuums and polishes elevators
· Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash
· Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner or broom
· Reports any issues to Housekeeping office or Head Team Leader