Description de l'offre
An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven Housekeeping Attendant - Public Areas to join our Housekeeping team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most.
The Housekeeping Attendant - Public Areas will be responsible for the cleanliness of all hotel public areas. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Cleans meeting rooms if needed, hallways and all restrooms
· Sweeps carpets and hoovers if required and appropriate
· Empty ashtrays and bins
· Polishes furniture and fixtures
· Vacuums and polishes elevators
· Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash
· Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner or broom
· Reports any issues to Housekeeping office or Head Team Leader
Passionate and detailed orientated, you will be able to offer the guests a memorable experience during their stay.
If you want to grow up and you are motivated to develop within the Housekeeping Department, then we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits including:
· 12 complimentary room nights worldwide
· Friends and family discount
· 50% discount at F&B outlets at Hyatt Hotels in the UK
· Private Health Care
· Pension Scheme
· Discounted Gym and Spa Treatments
· Travel loan available
· Quality free meals on duty
· £500 team member referral scheme
· Social hotel calendar and regular recognition events