Bartender – Eastway Brasserie
Welcome to the Andaz, where our name translates from Hindi as "personal style".
Our hotel is not conventional, this is reflected in our people and woven into the fabric of our culture of creating memorable experiences, part of the Hyatt Hotels portfolio.
Uncover an environment free of barriers, where ideas are exchanged and encouraged. We are a 5 Star Lifestyle Hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London. Featuring 267 newly refurbished rooms, 7 exciting bars & restaurants and 15 diverse event spaces. We embrace people challenging the norm and who aren't afraid of standing out, that's what makes us different – your personal style whether that be tattoos, piercings or pink hair.
Eastway is an East End brasserie in the heart of London's business district, it is the answer for those looking for a relaxed London dining experience. Open for all day refreshments and dining, serving a chef's selection of classic favourites, it is the Meats From The Grill menu that showcases Eastway's signature style. This relaxed yet vibrant restaurant is also available for private hire accommodating up to 120 seated guests for dining or 150 for a standing reception.
Ideal candidate profile
As a Bartender at our Eastway Brasserie at the Andaz London Liverpool Street, you support the team by preparing and serving beverages. Dedicated to your work, you pay attention to details and deliver the Andaz promise.
As all our outlets have different concepts and kitchens ranging from Brasserie, gastropub to Japanese cuisine, the Andaz London Liverpool Street is able to provide you with various cross training opportunities to help expand your culinary skills.
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
· Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Bike 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in the form of complimentary stays, massages and many more,
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer right to work checks.