Inspired by Sir Winston Churchill and his wife Clementine, The Churchill Bar & Terrace offers award-winning cocktails and delicious dining in a glamorous setting tucked away behind Oxford Street.
This stylish cocktail bar, located in Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill, offers craft cocktails, many made with our very own Churchill Craft Gin, homemade tonics, premium spirits, fine wines and of course all the classics. Inside you'll find a luxe décor, bookshelves curated by Daunt Books and original photographs and love letters adorning the walls, alongside the famous Jock, Rufus, and Pig!
Outside, guests can dine alfresco amid a life-size bronze of a young Churchill as they snuggle up on the heated terrace. The Terrace Theme changes twice a year inspired by the travels of Sir Winston Churchill and his wife Clementine. Guests can also purchase a selection of cigars, supplied by the UK's leading Cuban cigar importer Hunters & Frankau.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company !
About the job
As Bartender joining the Churchill Bar you will be supporting the dynamic and talented team in order to provide an outstanding experience for our guests and to achieve the best. Some of the key tasks include but are not limited to:
· Preparing cocktails and all beverages available in the outlet
· Interacting with other Bar employees to ensure the smooth running of the department
· Assisting in all bar preparation required prior to opening, ensuring the correct stock is requisitioned, checked and stored in the bar
· Controlling and analysing quality levels of product and service, merchandising and marketing and sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene
With your passion and strong people skills, you are always striving to deliver a great service for guests. Previous experience working in the same or similar role in a five star hotel environment is desired.
If you are a creative and motivated Bartender who would like to work alongside our unique and exceptional Churchill Bar team, we would like to meet you.
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Cycle 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying.