Welcome to the Andaz, where our name translates from Hindi as “personal style”…
Our hotel is not conventional, this is reflected in our people and woven into the fabric of our culture of creating memorable experiences.
As a Barback of Rakes at the Andaz London Liverpool Street, I provide all guests with courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service.
Rake's will be a modern Cocktail bar, representing the best of London – it's diversity, it's love of different cultures and traditions, it's people and their love for innovation and creativity, The café bar will include breakfast, all day menus, late night snacks and weekend brunches.
My role is to support the outlet's, I pay attention to details and deliver the Andaz promise and according to the established Hyatt International standards.
Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Assisting the Bar staff in preparing the all pre-mixes
· Restocking and replenishing fridges
· Collecting stocks from the cellar
· Being accountable for the broken glasses audit
Within the Andaz London Liverpool Street I find an environment that is fun, creative, open to change and new ideas, often finding inspiration through our own ideas or experience.
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company !
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
· Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Bike 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
· Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in the form of complimentary stays, massages and many more