Area Visual Merchandiser - Midlands (Maternity Cover)
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
· Support Model Store Implementation monthly
· Dressing Windows to reflect the current collection – rotation every two weeks
· Support Visual Merchandising of DOS Stores, SIS, Outlet, Airports and WHS Partners
· Offering feedback, training and support to Store Teams
· Setting up Showrooms
· Support Press Days and Press/Marketing Events
· Any other ad hoc tasks in line with VM Activities
· Good communication skills, with the ability to liaise with people of all levels and build rapport
· Previous experience within a Visual Merchandising role
· The ability to follow Corporate Guidelines, but also has the ability to work more creatively
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com
| HUGO BOSS UK Ltd. | Retail | Full-time | Job experience |
| United Kingdom | Nottingham (GB-NGM) | NG1 2GR | Nottingham | Nearest major city: Nottingham |