A Career with HANGSENG-CN
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
1. To support for wealth operations such as UT, QDII, insurance, structured product, FX options, Third Party Payment etc. and coordinate with relevant parties to ensure that all settlement / payments are properly proceeded in an efficient and effective manner.
2. Ensure all relevant operations are strictly complied with established guidelines / procedures / regulatory requirements.
3. To deduct the error rate and minimize the operational risks and ensure all related processing are properly handled / followed-up, and settled in time.
4. To assist line manager to achieve functional goals. Understand business trends and needs, deliver effective service to both internal and external customer
Ideal candidate profile
1. University Graduate in Finance or a related discipline
2. Able to work under pressure and mobilize resources to achieve win-win solutions for all stakeholders
3. 1-2 years related working experience
4. Strong cooperation, communication and negotiation skills
5. Effective presentation and influencing skills
6. Fluency in both English and Chinese