Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Service Designer .
· Be a core member of an interdisciplinary project team
· Bring systems level thinking to dissect and interpret the entire ecosystem of a product, service or system
· Develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand customer behaviors, pain points, needs and aspirations
· Drive synthesis and insight generation, with an emphasis on collaboration and group facilitation
· Communicate and envision design deliverables, ideas, service models, customer journeys, scenarios, system maps, infographics, and artifacts in support of a client mission
· Collaborate with designers and technologists to map and visualize ideas
· Bring an omni channel lens to services, combining analog and digital touchpoints
· Use human centered planning to develop new business models and change management
· Develop strategic roadmaps, define requirements, processes and generate business cases to support work stream objectives
· Conduct qualitative and quantitative methods of evaluation
· Maintain a human centered focus to your work Contribute to thought leadership in the field