Global Service Centres
Our Global Service Centres are an integral part of Global Operations. Employees based there manage day-to-day customer transactions and processes for the global businesses. This may include transactions for our retail bank such as processing loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage applications, opening new accounts, and managing customer enquiries through contact centres and digital platforms.
***Issued By Electronic Data Processing (México) Private LTD***
Transformation Programme Manager
This role is responsible for managing risk change initiatives in support of the US Risk Orderbook. This role primarily supports projects across the Non-Financial Risk functions, as well as WPB Risk. This person leads projects and significant change initiatives, ensuring stakeholder, SME, IT and analyst engagement to ensure proper and timely execution.
· Continuous adaptation to business environment under constant and occasionally dramatic change in response to the economic environment, new regulations, and changing business tactics.
· Developing sufficient comprehension of existing processes, systems, and business practices required to recommend and implement future solutions.
· Dependencies upon teams and functions outside of immediate area of responsibility
· Ensure that all procedures and best practices defined by BTF are followed
· Appropriate documentation of business activities (requirements documents, release sign offs, emails, etc.) which may be required for future tracking or audit purposes.
· Diligent confirmation that implemented solutions meet the business objectives, including compliance with specific regulations
· Project progress tracked in Clarity in a timely fashion.
Ideal candidate profile
· Ability to work in fast-paced development environment with optimistic trade-offs between quality of work and timeline
· Experience working as project manager with in depth knowledge of all phases of BTF
· Experienced at gathering requirements and ability to analyse with good and varied experience of analysis artefacts (e.g. process flows, proof-of-concept)
· Demonstrated analytical and reasoning skills including the abilities to convert the business requirement into technical specification and streamline the process using sound design
· Understanding of working under Agile methodology, preferably using JIRA/Confluence
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to run meetings and workshops as needed
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with other teams that are geographically distributed
· Ability to quickly adapt to team's culture, standards and best practices
· Fluent english spoken & written