The wellbeing of our employees and candidates is really important to us, that's why we are leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to hire top talent at HSBC in the current environment. Our teams will talk you through how our Video Interviewing technology will replace in person interviews and be used throughout the recruitment process. Our team will be on hand to guide you through this process.
· Provide daily global pricing validation and support to end user business areas by ensuring report qualities are upheld and maintained by pricing administrators
· Perform pricing data quality checks across various financial products
Support data analytics for Strategic Pricing Solution and other key strategic Pricing projects when required
· Maintain good product knowledge on securities, understands pricing flow and terminologies, impact of corporate actions
· Proactively investigate and resolve pricing queries and issues to ensure all data provided to end users is validated
· Assist the team to remain compliant with risk management requirements set out in the Group Standards Manual
· Escalate any quality and control breaches with recommendation, if possible
Ideal candidate profile
· Degree holder and with some experience within Banking industry
· Educated to degree level or hold Investment related qualification
· Experience within market data, fund administration or custodian industry will be an advantage
· Excellent computer skills including Excel macro are necessary
· Fluent written and spoken English
You'll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.