Role Title: Performance Subject Matter Expert
New or Existing Role: New
· To assist the Assistant Manager or Team Leader in the delivery of Performance Measurement and Risk services, in particular analytics reporting, to assigned clients within agreed quality, timing and output targets.
Impact on Business
· Produce accurate monthly, quarterly and long term fund performance reports within set deadlines (in accordance with client SLA's) for review by manager.
· Liaise with clients with regard to provision of data and resolution of data issues.
· Maintain and monitor system market data feeds, ensuring daily market data is updated and any issues arising are dealt with in accordance with procedures.
· Participate in user acceptance of new/upgraded software as required.
· Assist with ad hoc queries and projects as required.
· Assist with the maintenance and development of departmental policies and procedures.
Management of Risk
· Responsible for the continual assessment of operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructuring and the impact of new technology.
· Demonstrates compliance with HSBC Bank plc Group standards, manuals and policies and adheres to the defined work practices, internal controls and risk management standards associated with the role.
Observation of Internal Controls
· Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
· Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business activities associated with the role, specifically HSBC Bank plc internal controls and compliance policies and manuals.