Description de l'offre
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
1. Document management - disseminating information, drafting presentations and documents file and document management
2. Data processing - data entry, basic data analysis
3. Record administration – maintaining records, information resources and data sources
4. Co-ordination - co-ordination activities, arranging resources, meetings, services and supplies
5. Research - carrying out non-specialist research
6. Control - gatekeeper or primary point of contact roles for an area
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Individuals are responsible for their own effectiveness, development and results. People performing a sole transactional role or one of a more generalist nature.
• Suggest ideas and contribute to implementing actions that will improve customer service, quality or the way teams and individuals work together.
• Adhere to HSBC policy, procedures and control requirements applicable to day-to-day working, exceptional and project activities, and raise any concerns about actual or potential issues promptly, in line with reporting and escalation procedures.
• Continuously monitor and gather information to assess potential impacts and identify possible risks and opportunities for the business.
• Apply policies, procedures, practices and standards to their allocated tasks, taking responsibility for their own actions, to ensure the achievement of high levels of quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. AS/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited