Description de l'offre
The role of the Retail Floor Bank Assistant- Fixed Satellite Shrewsbury (20 Hrs) is a customer facing role focussed on servicing to primarily meet and greet customers upon branch entry, respond to any simple servicing queries and direct to appropriate channels. Undertake product sales (up to and including account opening) and use Engage, Discover, Recommend, Action, and Service (EDRAS) sales process to discover more complex customer needs for referral to sales staff and/or branch specialists. Deliver customer service proposition by providing a consistently excellent customer experience and encouraging customer to use additional channels where appropriate.
Listed below are the outcomes performed by this role that directly align with key business goals. All performance should be in support of achieving these outcomes.
· Engage and Discover Customer Needs on Branch Entry
· Deliver Service Excellence
· Acquire new customers and deepen existing relationships
· Support the Branch
· Promote and deliver Multi-Channel Engagement
· Protect the Bank
Your responsibilities will include:
· Establishing a connection with the retail customer to ensure we deliver on the “Specialness” that is the M&S Brand promise
· Building rapport with our retail customers on the shop floor and educating them on M&S bank products and services.
· Developing meaningful relationships, focusing on growing revenue for our business through service quality and expert banking advice. You will give solutions that are right for our customers and support their life style.
· You will be expected to educate customers on the benefits of our credit card and spend time taking them through the application process answering any queries they have.
· Pro-actively engage with M&S retail colleagues and build working relationships with retail assistants and store management to support the growth of our business. Supporting the development of employees skills & knowledge compatible with the requirements of the branch
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service
· Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
· Experience of building effective customer relationships which create customer advocacy
· Successfully engaged customers to understand their needs and identify sales/service opportunities
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of:
· Knowledge of Banking products & services
· Experience working in sales or retail
The base location of this role will be Shrewsbury (base branch Cheshire Oaks)
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.