Listed below are the outcomes performed by this role that directly align with key business goals. All performance should be in support of achieving these outcomes.
· Engage and Discover Customer Needs on Branch Entry
· Deliver Service Excellence
· Acquire new customers and deepen existing relationships
· Support the Branch
· Promote and deliver Multi-Channel Engagement
· Protect the Bank
Your responsibilities will include:
· Establishing a connection with the retail customer to ensure we deliver on the “Specialness” that is the M&S Brand promise
· Building rapport with our retail customers on the shop floor and educating them on M&S bank products and services.
· Developing meaningful relationships, focusing on growing revenue for our business through service quality and expert banking advice. You will give solutions that are right for our customers and support their life style.
· You will be expected to educate customers on the benefits of our credit card and spend time taking them through the application process answering any queries they have.
· Pro-actively engage with M&S retail colleagues and build working relationships with retail assistants and store management to support the growth of our business. Supporting the development of employees skills & knowledge compatible with the requirements of the branch
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service
· Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
· Experience of building effective customer relationships which create customer advocacy
· Successfully engaged customers to understand their needs and identify sales/service opportunities
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of:
· Knowledge of Banking products & services
· Experience working in sales or retail
The base location of this role will be Shrewsbury (base branch Cheshire Oaks)
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.