The Customer Contact Centre Adviser Part Time role is based within our Customer Contact Centre. M&S Bank is like no other. It's entirely designed around you, our valued customers and it is built on the values of Quality, Value, Service, Innovation and, above all Trust. We don't want to just delight you as a customer though…Let us also delight you as an employer; one you can trust, in a role that is varied and whilst challenging, thoroughly rewarding. The Contact Centre is at the heart of our business, providing that critical first point of contact for our customers. We are responsible for a wide variety of customer services such as setting up a new current account to dealing with lost and stolen credit cards, whilst considering customer needs and delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
The role of the Customer Contact Centre Adviser is to respond to all customer queries across the contact centre, driving the highest levels of customer satisfaction, whilst operating within regulatory requirements.
At M&S Bank we invest in our people and training is imperative in order to deliver against our brand values. As such, we will provide a comprehensive training programme which will be delivered over a six week period. Our rewards package offers an individually tailored benefit scheme which allows you to personally select benefits. These include a market leading pension scheme, five weeks holiday (excluding Bank and public holidays) and the option to buy five extra days. Plus not forgetting, 20% M&S discount and various recognition schemes that reward your contribution in different ways.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Providing exceptional service through phone interactions with customers, focussing on resolving queries with an efficient, accurate, professional and courteous manner to create brand loyalty
· Taking maximum opportunity to enhance customer experience and exceed expectations
· Building meaningful relationships with customers through conversations, incorporating needs analysis, building rapport and offering relevant solutions
· Maintaining and updating relevant customer account details using appropriate systems for M&S Bank products
· Understanding and operating within regulatory requirements e.g. Data Protection, Money Laundering, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) etc.
· Translating credit policies to customers ensuring transparency and understanding