The Resource Planning Analyst will be responsible for the creation and production of performance and planning activities, developing structured resource modelling approaches and change analysis. Whilst producing short, medium and long term staffing schedules, based on information provided by forecasting analyst, they will identify ways to improve and maintain strong service level performance across front line areas, with particular focus on the Customer Contact Centre. You will maintain and optimise workforce management system configuration for existing and new employees. The role will entail a vast amount of analytical reviews and MI production with ongoing visual communication required.
At M&S Bank we invest in our people and training is imperative in order to deliver against our brand values. As such, we will provide a comprehensive training programme which will be delivered over a six week period. Our rewards package offers an individually tailored benefit scheme which allows you to personally select benefits. These include a market leading pension scheme, five weeks holiday (excluding Bank and public holidays) and the option to buy five extra days. Plus not forgetting, 20% M&S discount and various recognition schemes that reward your contribution in different ways.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Deliver flexible schedules to the Contact Centres in advance with an optimum resource fit against forecast demand
· Ensure all pre-determined service levels, abandon rate, average speed of answer and other Contact Centre KPI's are met through effective and proactive analysis or real time and historical data and the communication of such to operational managers
· Plan all off phone activities, whist ensuring the delivery of service
· Review effective use of current and future technology in providing optimum resource planning within the operation
· Analysis of shrinkage (off phone/out of office) versus forecast, to inform future planning decisions and ensure resource is fully optimised
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· Experience in developing structured resource modelling approaches and change analysis.
· An open, flexible and supportive approach to change and innovation projects.
· Analytical reviews and MI production experience.
· Experience of producing short, medium and long term staffing schedules based on information provided by forecasting analyst.
· Continually identify ways to improve and maintain strong service level performance across front line areas in particular the Contact Centre.
· Maintain and optimise workforce management system configuration for existing and new employees.
· Self awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
· Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
· Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
· Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
The base location for this role will be Chester.
At M&S Bank we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with M&S Bank you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
M&S Bank is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive a diverse environment. Personal data held by the bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our privacy statement, which is available on our website.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.