The Resource Planning Analyst role is based within our Customer Contact Centre. M&S Bank is like no other. It’s entirely designed around you, our valued customers and it is built on the values of Quality, Value, Service, Innovation and, above all Trust. We don’t want to just delight you as a customer though…Let us also delight you as an employer; one you can trust, in a role that is varied and whilst challenging, thoroughly rewarding. The Contact Centre is at the heart of our business, providing that critical first point of contact for our customers. We are responsible for a wide variety of customer services such as setting up a new current account to dealing with lost and stolen credit cards, whilst considering customer needs and delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
The Resource Planning Analyst will be responsible for the creation and production of performance and planning activities, developing structured resource modelling approaches and change analysis. Whilst producing short, medium and long term staffing schedules, based on information provided by forecasting analyst, they will identify ways to improve and maintain strong service level performance across front line areas, with particular focus on the Customer Contact Centre. You will maintain and optimise workforce management system configuration for existing and new employees. The role will entail a vast amount of analytical reviews and MI production with ongoing visual communication required.
At M&S Bank we invest in our people and training is imperative in order to deliver against our brand values. As such, we will provide a comprehensive training programme which will be delivered over a six week period. Our rewards package offers an individually tailored benefit scheme which allows you to personally select benefits. These include a market leading pension scheme, five weeks holiday (excluding Bank and public holidays) and the option to buy five extra days. Plus not forgetting, 20% M&S discount and various recognition schemes that reward your contribution in different ways.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Deliver flexible schedules to the Contact Centres in advance with an optimum resource fit against forecast demand
· Ensure all pre-determined service levels, abandon rate, average speed of answer and other Contact Centre KPI’s are met through effective and proactive analysis or real time and historical data and the communication of such to operational managers
· Plan all off phone activities, whist ensuring the delivery of service
· Review effective use of current and future technology in providing optimum resource planning within the operation
· Analysis of shrinkage (off phone/out of office) versus forecast, to inform future planning decisions and ensure resource is fully optimised