The Identity and Access Management Systems Onboarding Analyst role is based within the Identity Access Management (IAM) Access Controls Team (ACT) within HSBC's global IT organisation.
The IAM Team supports the Head of ITID ACT and provides direct assistance and contribution to the Identity & Access Management organization through management and execution of significant responsibilities, assuring the most effective access management controls. The team is responsible for programs, services and initiatives that protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets and works closely with all Global lines of business and application teams to enhance and automate key control processes permitting them to meet their objectives within their risk appetite.
Your responsibilities will include:
· On-board applications to the bank’s global standard identity access management tool.
· Liaise with system change and development teams to oversee the design and implementation of system security schema data extracts to facilitate Identity Access Management key controls of Recertification, Transfers, Leavers and Segregation of Duties.
· Perform intensive data analysis testing between source system data and data transmitted to the target global standard identity access management tool.
· Liaise with project managers and key stakeholders of assigned projects, ensuring all assigned tasks are completed as per project plans.
· Perform BAU activities which include Orphan and Glossary Remediation
· Investigate and report issues according to procedures and maintain ownership through to resolution.
· Research, evaluate and identify Identity & Access Management enhancement opportunities to maintain or surpass industry standards, such as improved automation.
· Assist with developing and implementing Identity & Access Management strategies.
· Support Identity & Access Management controls and processes in accordance with regulatory standards.
· Identify potential security exposures of the business and recommend corrective action.
· Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
· Effectively communicate status on key deliverables.
· Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses; compliance breaches and operational loss events.