The IAM Team supports the Head of ITID ACT and provides direct assistance and contribution to the Identity & Access Management organization through management and execution of significant responsibilities, assuring the most effective access management controls. The team is responsible for programs, services and initiatives that protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets and works closely with all Global lines of business and application teams to enhance and automate key control processes permitting them to meet their objectives within their risk appetite.
Your responsibilities will include:
· On-board applications to the bank's global standard identity access management tool.
· Liaise with system change and development teams to oversee the design and implementation of system security schema data extracts to facilitate Identity Access Management key controls of Recertification, Transfers, Leavers and Segregation of Duties.
· Perform intensive data analysis testing between source system data and data transmitted to the target global standard identity access management tool.
· Liaise with project managers and key stakeholders of assigned projects, ensuring all assigned tasks are completed as per project plans.
· Perform BAU activities which include Orphan and Glossary Remediation
· Investigate and report issues according to procedures and maintain ownership through to resolution.
· Research, evaluate and identify Identity & Access Management enhancement opportunities to maintain or surpass industry standards, such as improved automation.
· Assist with developing and implementing Identity & Access Management strategies.
· Support Identity & Access Management controls and processes in accordance with regulatory standards.
· Identify potential security exposures of the business and recommend corrective action.
· Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
· Effectively communicate status on key deliverables.
· Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses; compliance breaches and operational loss events.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
· Experience working in Identity Access Management is essential.
· Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Experience working in and knowledge of Access Management in a financial environment is essential.
· Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Experience creating and executing operational processes and procedures is essential.
· Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
· Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Mainframe, UNIX and Databases is essential
· Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills.
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have a track record of:
· A CISSP/CISM qualification is desirable but not essential
· A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
· A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience of adapting style and approach to the targeted audience.
· Worked collaboratively with others colleagues, supporting them when possible
· Ability to work in a diverse global environment with a positive, goal-orientated approach.
· Self-sufficient and strong motivation within the context of the role and scope.
· Confident to work independently and take responsibility for own progress and development.
· Ability to balance multiple priorities.
The base location of this role will be Park Street, London.
At HSBC we look to enable our employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible we will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with HSBC you have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.