Role Title: GPB UX Designer
New or Existing Role? New
About HSBC Private Bank digital
· We're on a mission to re-imagine the digital experiences we offer to our clients and our staff.
· Private Banking customers are successful, demanding individuals who want to use next generation digital services to form closer relationships with the expertise inside the bank, to be provided with intelligent research and insight to drive their investment decisions and to manage their global wealth. The HSBC digital programme is investing heavily in the digital future – it's an exciting time to join.
Who we're looking for
· UX (and UI) designers to help us develop the global UX and visual design for HSBC Private Bank.
· Are you interested in building version 1.0 of a new product or feature? Are you passionate about creating first class online and mobile experiences? Do you want to define how customers will interact, discover and experience the products you create in the future?
· HSBC is seeking talented UX/UI designers to design the user experience of HSBC Private Bank. Candidates need to have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide great customer experiences and excellent troubleshooting skills even when in high-pressure situations.
· This is an early stage initiative with a fast-paced, highly collaborative start up like environment inside HSBC. To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are obsessed about the customer and drive relentlessly to optimize and improve the customer experience. You collaborate with, product owners, business analysts, software developers, and partner teams. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and willing to develop quick prototypes, iterate and improve.
· The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast. You will be instrumental in helping HSBC Private Bank provide mature digital services. You are an analytical problem solver for who resonates with our own core values.
What you'll do:
· You'll design for HSBC Private Bank's digital products and services. This means working with the digital products team as part of a developing agile capability.
· As a practitioner, you'll take a hands on approach to working with product teams and stakeholders. You'll work directly with digital product leads to create experiences which deliver on client and business needs. You'll work with our agencies to adapt and develop our standards based on these experiences and to lead their work in delivery.
Impact on Business
· Use business requirements and market research, metrics, usability findings and customer feedback to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
· Develop and maintain detailed design patterns that scale for your team and influence other designers
· Create information architecture, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity mocks, and prototypes for new applications and experiences.
· Eloquently and simply present, explain and justify design solutions and decisions to multidisciplinary teams
· Take ownership of all your products and continually look to understand your successes and failures and always look for ways to iterate and improve your products and yourself.
· Continually give and solicit UX/CX feedback from others across a wide-range of disciplines to achieve a rich perspective.
· Collaborate with a cross-functional team of UX designers, researchers, product owners, business analysts and developers.
· You will also collaborate with partner team and external agency UX designers to integrate your design into existing HSBC banking experiences
· Develop and nurture relationships across teams and disciplines within the wider HSBC organisation.
· Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team