New or Existing Role? New
About HSBC Private Bank digital
· We're on a mission to re-imagine the digital experiences we offer to our clients and our staff.
· Private Banking customers are successful, demanding individuals who want to use next generation digital services to form closer relationships with the expertise inside the bank, to be provided with intelligent research and insight to drive their investment decisions and to manage their global wealth. The HSBC digital programme is investing heavily in the digital future – it's an exciting time to join.
Who we're looking for
· UX (and UI) designers to help us develop the global UX and visual design for HSBC Private Bank.
· Are you interested in building version 1.0 of a new product or feature? Are you passionate about creating first class online and mobile experiences? Do you want to define how customers will interact, discover and experience the products you create in the future?
· HSBC is seeking talented UX/UI designers to design the user experience of HSBC Private Bank. Candidates need to have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide great customer experiences and excellent troubleshooting skills even when in high-pressure situations.
· This is an early stage initiative with a fast-paced, highly collaborative start up like environment inside HSBC. To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are obsessed about the customer and drive relentlessly to optimize and improve the customer experience. You collaborate with, product owners, business analysts, software developers, and partner teams. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and willing to develop quick prototypes, iterate and improve.
· The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast. You will be instrumental in helping HSBC Private Bank provide mature digital services. You are an analytical problem solver for who resonates with our own core values.
What you'll do:
· You'll design for HSBC Private Bank's digital products and services. This means working with the digital products team as part of a developing agile capability.
· As a practitioner, you'll take a hands on approach to working with product teams and stakeholders. You'll work directly with digital product leads to create experiences which deliver on client and business needs. You'll work with our agencies to adapt and develop our standards based on these experiences and to lead their work in delivery.
Impact on Business
· Use business requirements and market research, metrics, usability findings and customer feedback to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
· Develop and maintain detailed design patterns that scale for your team and influence other designers
· Create information architecture, wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity mocks, and prototypes for new applications and experiences.
· Eloquently and simply present, explain and justify design solutions and decisions to multidisciplinary teams
· Take ownership of all your products and continually look to understand your successes and failures and always look for ways to iterate and improve your products and yourself.
· Continually give and solicit UX/CX feedback from others across a wide-range of disciplines to achieve a rich perspective.
· Collaborate with a cross-functional team of UX designers, researchers, product owners, business analysts and developers.
· You will also collaborate with partner team and external agency UX designers to integrate your design into existing HSBC banking experiences
· Develop and nurture relationships across teams and disciplines within the wider HSBC organisation.
· Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team
· 5+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
· Experience designing and building mobile and/or web applications or other software.
· Fluency in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, user-centered design processes, and user experience principles.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build trust quickly amongst peers and leadership.
· Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
· Demonstrated visual design experience.
· Experience designing dashboards, reports, and/or data visualizations.
· Ability and bias to work collaboratively with other creative, technical, and business-minded professionals.
· A portfolio of work that includes examples of high-fidelity mocks, wireframes, user flows, research, interaction models, prototypes, or other applicable work.
· At least two years' experience using Sketch, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar
· Experience with presenting and running ideation sessions with peers and stakeholders.
· You are delightfully non-ego driven
· You are full of energy and passion for what you do
· You are constantly learning by teaching yourself and challenging your own and thinking
· You make others around you better by consciously teaching and unconsciously inspiring
· You have a strong work ethic, are well organised, can manage complexity across multiple projects.
· You have an eye for detail and ‘good enough' never is.
· You are an exceptional communicator.
· You are collaborative, friendly, ‘hunchy' with bags of initiative
Under the Company's internal 'Back to Front'/'Front to Back' transfer policy this role may be classed as High Risk. As a result, internal candidates may require enhanced approvals and vetting checks if they are currently employed in a Front Office department, or if they have worked in a Front Office department within the last 5 years (please refer to the HR FIM definition for further guidance). The enhanced approvals and vetting would need to be completed before the candidate will be confirmed in the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.