NCCR Reporting analyst , Global Finance
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis, accuracy, efficiency, and control to frame and influence business decisions.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of NCCR Reporting analyst.
In this role, you will:
· The PRA & UK Reporting team is responsible for Capital Adequacy Reporting and other regulatory reporting to the PRA and other Regulators (for Group and the UK Bank) as well as the related external disclosures included with the interim and annual accounts and Pillar 3.
· The NCCR RWA Reporting team is responsible for the associated Credit Risk reporting along with Regulatory Development relating to RWA Production and RCT systems and other change and improvement programmes.
· Interface with other areas of Global Finance, Global Credit and IT, in addition to staff at sites worldwide;
· Involved in the implementation of process and systems changes relevant to regulatory reporting;
· Authority to follow up on issues arising during Regulatory Reporting process with other business areas/sites.
· Excellent collaborative skills, technical knowledge and a proven ability to embrace diverse cultures will be necessary to be successful in this role